We have developed a special program for your young child to discover rock climbing through interactive games.
This program runs at our CBD venue every Saturday morning from 9:30am to 11:00am. Suitable for children aged 5-10, this program provides kids the opportunity to develop motor skills, build confidence and discover rock climbing in a fun and interactive environment.
$150 per term (includes equipment hire).
Free trial session available.
Hardrock run a Junior Climbing Club to offer specialty coaching in all areas of rock climbing.
The club provides young climbers with the opportunity to train and enjoy rock climbing in an enthusiastic and enjoyable environment.
The club is open to those aged 11 - 19.
Groups & Programs
We developed a structured program with three different groups depending on involvement and goals for each member.
|- Focus on fun & improving climbing ability.
- Participants are not required to attend all sessions.
|- Focus on training for performance climbing.
- Participants must attend all training sessions.
|- Focus on training for National & International level competition.
- Participants must attend all training sessions + additional self-directed sessions are recommended.
Please note that coaching will not run during school holidays or public holidays however, we may organise holiday programs.
|Coaching Only||- One coached session per week.
- 1 Term: $200.
- 4 Terms: $700.
- Two coached sessions per week.
- 1 Term: $300.
- 4 Terms: $1050.
|Full Memberships||- Coaching & Nunawading Membership.
- 3 mnth: $380.
- 1 yr: $1330.
- Coaching, Nunawading & CBD Membership.
- 3 mnth: $400.
- 1 yr: $1400.
As a member you also receive the following benefits:
- Free gear hire (during training sessions only)
- 15% discount in the Hardrock Gear Shop (excluding sale items).
- Course material (hand outs etc.)
Additionally we run training camps each year with trips to other facilities. Hardrock coaches will often travel with athletes to Interstate and International Comps to provide coaching at events.