|12 - 14th April (3 days)||9 - 1pm||$200.00||CBD|
School Holiday Programs
Join us for a fun actioned-packed indoor rock climbing holiday program in the heart of Melbourne CBD!
Our three-day climbing program is the perfect way for kids to get some adventure in their school holidays.
Run by experienced coaches, our Holiday Program is designed for children of all experience levels to learn key climbing skills, meet new friends and stay active during the holidays.
To top it all off, participants will have the exclusive chance to abseil from the top of a 14 meter pinnacle at the end of the course!
What Is Involved
● Safety instruction – Belay training
● Technical training
● Climbing related individual and team games
● Free climbing – working on own projects at own pace
● Morning tea and lunch breaks (food not provided)
● Knot tying workshop
● Other games and activities
● Exciting Abseil from the top of a 14 meter pinnacle
What To Bring
● Comfortable clothing
● Water bottle
● Snacks – fruit, muesli bar etc.
● Shoes / harness if owned
*Own equipment NOT required
Who Is It For
Children aged 11 to 17 years.
All Experience levels welcome (beginners to advanced)
*Not suitable for children under 11, as must be 11+ years old to belay (manage the ropes)
The fee for the course (3 days) is $200 per child