MEMBERSHIP PRICESHardrock offers a number of different memberships for use within our climbing gyms. They may be used exclusively at either gym, or for an additional fee you may use your membership at both gyms any time you like giving you access to an even greater variety of climbs. Memberships do not include gear hire.
If you are climbing once a week or less you should consider buying a 10 visit card (the price does not alter if you use these at either climbing center).
10 Visit - Bouldering only (No bouldering at CBD venue) $108.00
| 10 Visit Adult
|| $162.00 |
| 10 Visit Student
| 10 Visit VCC
If you are climbing more than once a week a 6 or 12 month membership will provide you with further savings. These memberships offer you unlimited climbing into the climbing gym where your membership was purchased, and access to both if you have bought a dual gym membership. We now also offer you the option of paying off your 6 month and 12 month membership on a monthly basis. There is a $2.95 per month account keeping fee, and a $11 start up/administration fee associated with this offer.
|| Single Gym
||Dual Gym |
| 6 Month Adult
| 6 Month Student
| 12 Month Adult
| 12 Month Student
Please note that prices may change without notification
Membership conditions of use.
- Memberships and 10 Visit passes do not include equipment hire.
- 10 Visit passes are valid for 6 months from the time of purchase
- 10 Visit passes are valid for both venues regardless of where they were purchased. Their use is not limited to the purchaser; the purchaser can share the visits with other members.
- Memberships are valid only at the centre from which they were purchased, unless a dual venue membership is purchased.
- Membership holders receive 15% off non-sale items in The Gear Shop.
- Memberships may be suspended once during the membership period.
- A Membership Agreement Form must be completed for all 6 and 12 month memberships.
- A current student card must be shown to receive a student discounted membership.
- Hardrock Management and Team Members reserve the right to refuse membership or entry to the centre.